WellRenew™ the only non-hazardous, environmentally friendly remediation solution in existence that effectively removes paraffin wax and asphaltenes.
- WellRenew™ is temperature independent. Unlike solvents, subsea temperatures of 40° or less do not affect its ability to remove paraffin, asphaltenes, or mineral scales.
- WellRenew™ is not limited by the size or length of a pipeline, making it ideally suited for deepwater applications.
- WellRenew™ is non-hazardous and environmentally friendly. It is activated with seawater or fresh water, making it flexible for both offshore and land applications.
How It Works
- WellRenew™ is heavier than any production fluid or solvents and will migrate to the blockage. The lighter fluids are displaced and collected.
- WellRenew’s™ surface tension is extremely low, allowing it to penetrate the area between the deposit and pipe walls, and any cracks or crevices in the deposited material.
- WellRenew™ neutralizes the charge associated with paraffin stickiness.
- WellRenew™ reacts with the portion of oil that contributes to the acid value to make a simple soap. This breaks up the paraffin allowing it to be pumped out.